Cosmetic Dentistry in Simi Valley | Cosmetic Dentist in Simi Valley
For over 30 years, Dr. Bankhardt has been making Simi Valley smiles sparkle. If you have healthy teeth but aren’t thrilled with the look of your smile, Dr. Bankhardt and his team invite you to consider our cosmetic dentistry options.
Our offices are centrally located at the corner of Cochran and Sycamore, making it easy for the entire Simi Valley to come in for the bright, white, perfect smile they’ve always wanted.
But don’t take our word for it — check out what other patients have said in our “Reviews” section or on various health websites.
Here are the cosmetic dentistry services we provide:
- Porcelain Veneers — Porcelain veneers are thin, porcelain shells that cover the fronts of your teeth. Custom-made just for your teeth, veneers cover a variety of cosmetic issues — everything from chips to deep staining to gaps between teeth — giving you a perfect smile.
- Dental Implants — Dental implants are far and away the best option for replacing a tooth or for anchoring dentures. Implants function just like natural teeth because the implant base is screwed down into the jawbone and the bone grows around and incorporates the implant, making it a part of the bone. They often last for the remainder of the patient’s life.
- Teeth Whitening — Coffee, red wine, juices, even raspberries and blueberries all leave stains on your teeth. We provide both in-office and professional strength at-home teeth whitening options to brighten your smile many shades.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings — If you have a few fillings from your younger days, it can look like a silver mine when you open your mouth thanks to the silver amalgam fillings in your molars. Dr. Bankhardt replaces those old fillings with tooth-colored composite resin fillings that are basically invisible when placed into your teeth.
- Bonding — Dr. Bankhardt uses dental bonding to change the shape, color, and other aesthetic deficiencies of your teeth. He sculpts the composite resin, which is a mixture of plastic resin and glass, to cover imperfections and make your smile look perfect. Bonding is a less expensive alternative to porcelain veneers.
Come see us no matter where you are in Simi Valley.
Enter your address below to see directions to our offices in the heart of Simi Valley.