Start the New Year off With a Beautiful Smile!
- Posted on: Jan 15 2023
If you have been troubled by an imperfect smile or a smile that has made you feel self-conscious about your appearance, it is time to connect with Dr. Casey Patterson and his team about the many ways to enhance the smile. With cosmetic and restorative dentistry, patients in and around the community of Simi Valley, CA, have various ways to address imperfections and improve one’s smile–and self-confidence! In 2023, it is time to take charge of your smile and make this year the year of smile enhancement!
What Cosmetic and Restorative Services Are Available at the Practice of Dr. Casey Patterson?
- Porcelain veneers. If you wish to conceal flaws in your smile, such as discoloration, cracks, chips, and gaps between teeth, porcelain veneers may be the perfect solution. These thin, translucent coverings are custom-fabricated to fit perfectly over your natural teeth and blend seamlessly into your smile.
- Dental implants. If you are missing a tooth or multiple teeth, dental implants may be a great option for restoring your smile. Made of strong titanium posts, these dental devices are implanted directly into the jawbone and serve as a sturdy foundation for tooth restorations such as crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Teeth whitening. You might consider whitening your smile if your teeth have become stained or discolored over the years. We have a variety of methods available to help lift deep staining from the teeth for a brighter smile!
- Tooth-colored fillings. If you have a cavity, we can use tooth-colored fillings to repair the damage and keep your smile looking healthy. These safe and aesthetically pleasing fillings are designed to blend in with your teeth’s natural color and shape.
- Dental bonding. We can use dental bonding if you need to repair or conceal a minor imperfection such as a chip, crack, or misshaped tooth. This utilizes a composite resin, a long-lasting material that looks just like natural tooth enamel when prepared by a professional.
- Dental crowns. If your tooth is cracked, decayed, or infected by a large cavity, we can use a crown to restore its form and function. This restoration covers the natural tooth structure and strengthens a tooth as well.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
If you reside in the Simi Valley, CA area, call 805-584-1194 to request an appointment with our team of professionals and learn more about obtaining a smile makeover!
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry